RSG Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testers) in Luton also serving Bedfordshire and North London.
- Based in Bedfordshire serving the home counties of Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Greater London, North of the River Thames.
- Family owned, and operated to the highest standards – specialising in PAT Testing
- PAT Testers / Engineers certificated to City & Guilds Standard to carry out Portable Appliance Testing
- Our Engineers are all CRB checked (Criminal Records Bureau) and carry identification
- RSG Portable Appliance Testing is registered with Luton Trading Standards Office BWC Scheme (Buy With Confidence)
- RSG Portable Appliance Testing is covered by full Public Liability Insurance
What is a Portable Appliance?
- Electrical items that are connected to the mains supply by a plug and socket.
Why are you required to have your appliances tested?
- Portable appliance testing (PAT Testers) has become a fundamental requirement for maintaining electrical safety in the workplace.
- The Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) Memorandum of Guidance identifies that an adequate system of preventative electrical maintenance can provide a means of complying with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (EAWR).
- Evidence shows that a large number of the dangers, deaths and injuries caused by misused or faulty electrical equipment can be prevented when proper electrical checking, inspection and safety testing procedures are in place.
- In this way‚ planned and proactive portable appliance testing programmes help to detect potential safety problems with electrical appliances before they occur.
Accidental electrocution could cost you your business.